The DC IV is a dual speed range, positive rack & pinion drive, ready for mounting welding or cutting attachments and accessories. It consists of a DC IV Drive unit mounted on a 12″ (305 mm) Carriage.
- Wing Nut locks clutch
- Cam Clutch engages and disengages the drive
- Power Cord
- Power Indicator Light
- Forward-Off-Reverse Switch
- Infinitely Variable Speed Control
- Circuit Breaker
- Factory Installed Pinion provides a high torque, low speed range
- Alternate Pinion bypasses the bull gear to obtain a low torque, high speed range
The GO-FER® IV is a portable, versatile and robust tractor designed for all your cutting and welding needs. It’s like having three units in one! When used for cutting, you can utilize either oxy-fuel or plasma torches. It can also carry a Plasma torch for gouging. The GO-FER® IV can be used in all positions.
- A drive motor to suit all applications with speeds from 2.5 to 100 ipm (63.5-2540 mm/min)
- Dynamic braking of motor prevents drift in all positions
- Bright digital pre-settable travel speed meter for actual ipm
- Two independent built-in contactors for dual torch applications
- Large industrial sealed rocker switches (welding glove friendly)
- Quick–Action Gas manifold, twin-hose assembly and cable anchor
Modular Drive System
The Modular Drive System is the only product in the industry that allows the user to configure one machine for multiple applications. The Master Drive Unit accepts several interchangeable control modules for programmable shape cutting, straight line cutting/welding, stitch welding, programmable stitch welding, arc gouging, linear weaving and pendulum weaving.
- High torque, low inertia motor
- Dedicated fail-safe brake
- Motor overload protection
- Closed loop speed control
- Closed loop position control