Circle Welder for Welding 1-12″ (25.4-304.8 mm) Diameters with a Digitally Controlled Welding Power Source
The DCW-5-L Circle Welder, equipped with Lincoln Electric® Power Feed 84® wire feeder, is capable of welding 1-12″ (25.4-304.8 mm) diameters. This machine can be used for GMAW, GMAW-P or FCAW welding process. There are eight user memories for complete welding procedure recall, and pre-programmed auto settings to simplify process procedures.
The DCW-5-O Circle Welder, equipped with OTC-DAIHEN AF-4012 wire feeder, provides OTC patented wave pulse process with 1-12″ (25.4-304.8 mm) diameter range.
- GMAW, GMAW-P, FCAW advanced weld process control
- All digital control signals passed to a continuously turning wire feeder
- Rotation speed .5-5.9 rpm
- No hose or cable wrap-up regardless of direction or rotation
- Rise and fall cam with 5″ (125 mm) of travel
- Made in USA