Circle Welder for Welding 10-50 inch (254-1270 mm) Diameters with a Digitally Controlled Welding Power Source
The DCW-18-L Circle Welder, equipped with Lincoln Electric® MAXsa® 10 Controller for Power Wave® AC/DC 1000® is capable of welding nozzles with a diameter range of 10-50 inch diameter. The machine is set up for sub arc process. Features of the machine include eight procedure memories and user friendly controls.
The DCW-18-M Circle Welder, equipped with Miller® Digital interface for use with Miller® Digital series power sources. It is capable of welding nozzle diameters from 10-50″ and is set up for SAW process.
- GMAW-P and SAW process control
- All digital control signals passed to a continuously turning wire feeder
- Rotation speed of .06-.72 rpm
- No hose or cable wrap-up regardless of direction or rotation
- Rise and fall cam with 7″ (177.8 mm) of travel
- Made in USA
Call factory for pricing.
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about our operator-controlled machines or are interested in buying and need to contact a distributor, we can help. Contact us by filling out our form below or giving us a call. At Bug-O Systems we are ready to help you access high-quality and efficient mechanized solutions.