Pipe Coupon Cutting Machine
The PCC-1 is used for cutting pipe to a desired length or for beveling the edge of a pipe for weld prep. The machine features a self centering speed chuck capable of gripping 0-8″ O.D. pipe and 3-11″ I.D. pipe. A racking group supports a plasma or oxy-fuel torch which can be setup for square or beveled cuts up to 12” in length. The variable speed control on the PCC-1 can be adjusted from 1-6 rpm. A rotary ground is included on the plasma version and a quick action manifold is supplied on the oxy-fuel version.
- Available for oxy-fuel or plasma in 110 and 220 volt models
- Variable speed control from 1-6 rpm
- Able to grip 0-8″ O.D. and 3-11″ I.D. pipe
- Made in USA
- Capable of cuts up to 12″ (305 mm)
- Speed range of 1-6 rpm
- Plasma model includes a rotary ground and the oxy-fuel version is supplied with a quick action manifold
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about our operator-controlled machines or are interested in buying and need to contact a distributor, we can help. Contact us by filling out our form below or giving us a call. At Bug-O Systems we are ready to help you access high-quality and efficient mechanized solutions.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm ET