Automatic Circle Welder Increases Production
The CW-18 Circle Welder is designed for welding of nozzles into vessels or domed heads utilizing SAW process. The CW-18 mounts on a 3-Jaw Chuck. It is capable of welding diameters of 10″ to 50″ (152-1270 mm) O.D. and using welding wire diameters 3/32- 5/32″ (2.4-4.0 mm). The wire feed control box provides: wire speed (amperage) control, voltage control, wire burn back, weld contact, cold wire switch, weld start parameter adjustment and weld crater parameter adjustment.
- SAW process capability
- 10-50″ (254-1270 mm) welding diameter
- Solid wire size 3/32-5/32″ (2.4-4.0 mm)
- Rotation speed .2-2.2 rpm
- Rise and fall cam 0-7″ (0-175 mm)
- 1200 amps 100% duty cycle
- Burn back control, horizontal and vertical adjustment gun & cable
- Made in USA
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about our operator-controlled machines or are interested in buying and need to contact a distributor, we can help. Contact us by filling out our form below or giving us a call. At Bug-O Systems we are ready to help you access high-quality and efficient mechanized solutions.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm ET