Stand Alone Pendulum Weaver
Self Contained Machine Used for Pendulum Weave Welding
The BUG-6350 is meant to be a self contained machine used for weave welding. It can be installed as part of a welding fixture, or mounted on a drive carriage running on a track. The Pendulum Weaver is particularly useful for weaving fillet welds in a corner joint. The Weaver box is attached on the end of an adjustable rack, held by a rackholder that can be mounted on the front of the drive carriage, or directly on the welding fixture.
- High torque, low inertia motor for precise starts and stops
- Uniform pendulum motion with independent control of right and left dwell times
- High motor gearing ratio, that prevents the welding gun moving by backdriving the gear train when power is off
- Closed loop speed control for adjustable and repeatable control of critical welding parameters
- Heavy duty planetary gear box with powerful output shaft
- Closed loop position control to prevent drift from the center position
- Gun mounting group with adjustable linkage for accurate positioning of the gun
- Weld Contactor ON/OFF switch
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about our operator-controlled machines or are interested in buying and need to contact a distributor, we can help. Contact us by filling out our form below or giving us a call. At Bug-O Systems we are ready to help you access high-quality and efficient mechanized solutions.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm ET