Heavy Duty Stand Alone Linear Weaver
Self Contained Machine Used for Linear Weave Welding
The WPD-2500 is a self contained machine used for weave welding. It can be installed as part of a welding fixture, or mounted on a drive carriage running on a track. The H.D. Linear Weaver is particularly useful for weaving v-groove welds in a butt joint. The Weaver box is attached on the end of an adjustable rack, held by a rackholder that can be mounted on the front of the drive carriage, or directly on the welding fixture.
- High torque, low inertia motor for precise starts and stops
- High motor gearing which prevents the crossarm from moving when the unit is turned off
- Clutch, to enable rapid installation or replacement of the weaver cross arm
- Closed loop speed control for adjustable and repeatable control of critical welding or cutting parameters
- High speed Linear Weaver for weaving, with independent control of right and left dwell times
- Closed loop position control to prevent drift from the center weld position
- Gun mounting group with adjustable racking block for accurate positioning of the gun
- Contactor ON/OFF switch
Call factory for pricing.
Get In Touch
Whether you have questions about our operator-controlled machines or are interested in buying and need to contact a distributor, we can help. Contact us by filling out our form below or giving us a call. At BUG-O Systems, we are ready to help you access high-quality and efficient mechanized solutions.