Automatic Circle Welder Increases Production
The CW-7 Circle Welder is equipped for GMAW, FCAW or SAW welding on vessels and domed heads. The CW-7 has a working range of 6″-24″ (152-610 mm) O.D. nozzles with no cable wrap up for multi-pass welding. This unit is capable of using welding wire sizes from .035″-3/32″ (.8-2.4 mm). The machine will carry 60 lb. (27 kg) spools of wire. The unit is complete with wire feeder, gun and cable assembly, flux hopper, wire reel and meter kit and mounts on a 3-jaw chuck.
- GMAW, FCAW and SAW process capabilities
- 6-24″ (150-600 mm) welding diameter
- .035-3/32″ (.8-2.4 mm) welding wire size
- Rotation speed .2-2.2 rpm
- Rise and fall cam 0-7″ (0-175 mm)
- 500 amps 100% duty cycle
- Burn back control, horizontal and vertical adjustment gun & cable
- Made in USA
Get in Touch
Whether you have questions about our operator-controlled machines or are interested in buying and need to contact a distributor, we can help. Contact us by filling out our form below or giving us a call. At Bug-O Systems we are ready to help you access high-quality and efficient mechanized solutions.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm ET